What are Managed IT services?
Managed IT services is a modern term for an outsourced IT provider. Over the past ten years we've been evolving from an IT Support provider to a managed IT provider meaning we're a complete replacement for an IT Manager, IT Director or IT Team. Our role is to own your IT completely from fixing things when they are broken, to developing the technology in your business.
- I have a growing business and I need someone to take responsibility for our technology.
- I've got an IT supplier but they are completely reactive, they are not helping drive technology forward in my busines or improve things. I feel like we've outgrown them.
- My brothers best freind looks after our IT but I'm worried all our information is in their head!
- I'm an IT manager but I need someone to be around when I'm not. I currently have no holiday or sickness cover.
Our managed IT mission
- Real, proactive support, solving potential issues before they impact your business.
- Keeping your business secure with the best technology on the market.
- Finding Technology that will help you get ahead of your competitors.
- Allowing you and your team to work whenever and wherever it suits your business with agile solutions.
Delivering Industry leading Service Level agreements.
Our SLA's are amongst the best in the industry and we're achieving them day in, day out. We've made significant investments in technology to track and monitor the service our customers receive. We're commited to continue to improve our offering by fixing issues before they stop you working and getting things done in the minimum amount of time so that you can get on with your day.